How to Franchise Your Business in New Jersey
FMS Franchise will be presenting in New Jersey at the Meadowlands convention on franchising and how to invest in franchises and how to franchise your business effectively. The show is presented by the National Event Management which provides show venues for franchising throughout Canada and the United States.
Sunday at 11:30 am in Room 2:
Transitioning From Employee to Employer
Seminar presented by: Chris Conner ~ FMS Franchise
- How to Choose the Right Franchise Investment
- Whether Franchising is right for you
- How to start your own business
- Financing and Funding options for starting your own business
- Overview of Franchise Legal Requirements
- Developing a successful business plan
Franchise Shows are a great way for franchisees to learn more about the franchise marketplace and understand what brands exist and opportunities to present the best possible investment for their future and needs.
FMS Franchise will be presenting a wide variety of franchise brands at the show at the FMS Booth:
Who we are – National Event Management
Established in 1972, National Event Management (NEM) has become a leader in the development, production, and management of consumer events across North America. Known throughout the industry for our consumer show expertise, we supplement our knowledge with an uncompromising commitment to quality and customer service.
The show will be held at the Meadowlands Convention Center on November 15th and 16th, for free tickets to the franchise show, Contact Us.
- The Pros and Cons of Buying a Franchise: Is It the Right Business Model for You? - April 4, 2023
- How does the Chick-fil-A Franchise Model Work? - March 30, 2023
- How to Franchise Your Business: A 5-Step Easy Process - March 28, 2023