Things To Know
When Starting A Franchise
About The Industry
The Franchise Industry has shown both incredible resilience and opportunity through the past two decades. Today, there is a strong trend towards entrepreneurialism and many of the first time business owners find value and safety in the franchise platform. The recent U.S. tax cuts have provided even more fuel for growth in franchising and are driving additional investment into the franchise market.
- Increasing consumer optimism driving growth at franchise unit level and increasing investment from franchisees.
- Franchise sector outpaces GDP growth since 2013
- Number of Franchise Establishments have increased in U.S. by 1.6% per year 2013 to 2017
- Franchise Employment has increased by 3 – 3.5% per year from 2013 to 2017
- Franchise Output has increased by 5.6% per year from 2013 to 2017
- Franchise GDP has increased 5.5% per year from 2013 to 2017
*Data provided by IFA