Complete 360 Business Audit and Recommendations for Emerging Franchisors
3 days 2 nights on site at Corporate Location includes deep dive into the following:
- One on One time with key players gaining a deep understanding of their roles and deliverables. Gaining an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, where they need additional development and their upside capacity.
- Field Operations time observing operational execution, client interaction, and all internal workflow, assessing operational strengths and areas for improvement.
- Systems and Process workflow walkthrough (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, Support, Franchise Development) includes an assessment of the current tech deck.
- Direct time spent with the Executive leadership team to assess leadership dynamic and synergy, identifying areas where additional executive horsepower is needed.
- Direct time with Executive leadership to gain a detailed understanding of strategic goals and vision for the company, so that all tactical execution is in alignment
- Also includes 2 weeks of follow-up close contact remote deliverables around the following:
- Interview existing Franchise Partners, obtaining objective feedback orally and via survey.
- Interviewing of all internal team members, obtaining objective feedback orally and via survey.
- Creation of SCOPE analysis of the business with recommendations.
- Creation of TOPA (Total Online Presence Analysis) of the website(s) and digital marketing efforts, with recommendations.
- Complete (Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Support) Systems and Process analysis and assessment with recommendations.
- Org/Accountability Chart Assessment and recommendations for organizational build-out to scale, including the potential need for fractional/interim leadership positions.
- Assessment of current franchise development strategy and execution with recommendations based on growth plans.
- Additional executive advice and counsel as needed.
For more information on Franchisor Efficiency Audits, contact us.