Our Mission & Values
The purpose of Ram Products, Ltd. is to glorify God by providing people the opportunity to use their gifts, talents and skills through meaningful work, personal witness and service.
Our mission is to be the premier service provider in the MRO parts industry by offering quality products with superior service, building strong relationships of trust & reliability with all those we serve.
Being the Premier Service Provider simply means to be the best in the business at what we do by providing….
- Honest & reliable representation
Since 1988, we have built a strong reputation of trust & reliability that is unmatched in our industry. That reputation is a result of honest, dedicated people working towards our mission to be the best.
- The highest level of customer-driven VMI services to all customers
Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) isn’t just for large companies. Because your parts inventory is unique to your business, our approach to Customer-driven VMI consists of developing an inventory plan that fits your company and your specific needs.
- Immediate delivery of our customer’s stocking parts from our mobile warehouses
Our Mobile Warehouses make the difference. No other company in the MRO parts industry offers more products for immediate delivery. Our Territory Managers work with you to customize their Mobile Warehouse to meet your specific inventory needs.
This is what motivates us at Ram Products. Our desire is to bring meaning and value to our service and to insure our profits have a purpose.
What is a Territory Manager?
A Ram Products Territory Manager (TM) is a service expert. You will be providing much needed MRO (Maintenance, repair and operations) parts to industries such as Trucking & Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicles, Oilfield Services and Government entities such as school districts or city services. Because you’re in control of developing your customer base, your territory can be as diverse as you desire.
Your investment is in yourself and in your mobile warehouse. As a TM, you would stock over 1500 parts for immediate delivery from your fully equipped and displayed Ram Mobile Warehouse. These trucks can range in cost from $50,000 to $60,000 depending on equipment. Because we are NOT a franchise, there is no investment in the “business opportunity” or in your training. At Ram Products, we are truly partners in your success.
Your compensation is a direct result of your effort. While a Ram TM’s compensation is unlimited, a top performer in our business can earn upwards of $150,000 annually after expenses.
We view the Territory Manager as someone who is operating their own business under the umbrella of Ram Products. It truly is the best of both worlds, the safety, structure and cash flow of an employment arrangement along with the upside of operating your own business and building your own future with us.
Compensation & Benefits
Because Territory Managers are full-time employees, we provide a compensation program that rewards people for their efforts and allows for unlimited earnings potential as well as a comprehensive benefit package for them and their family. Based on our commission structure, our TM’s have the potential to be the most highly compensated in our industry.
- Salary & Commission – while the goal for all TM’s is to be on commission, most start with a training salary during their initial training period. As sales and earned commissions grow, a transition to straight commission takes place.
- Insurance – Our goal is to provide the best possible benefit program for all Ram Products employees and their families. This includes…
- Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance including Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Cancer Insurance and Long-Term Care Insurance.
- Retirement Plan – All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the Ram Products 401(k) Retirement Account program after the first year of employment. Since the creation of the Ram Products 401(k) program, Ram Products has matched a portion of the employee’s contributions and will continue to share with those who work towards the success of the company.
Because we are not a franchise company, there is not an up-front investment or any fees to pay in order to become a Ram Products Territory Manager. All our TM’s enjoy the freedom and independence that come with having an entrepreneur’s spirit while being secure in the benefits of working for a financially secure, debt free company.
- The Ram Truck – the only financial requirement is that a person be able to purchase an approved Ram truck. Truck procurement and financing are made easier through our network of dealers and lenders. While all truck expenses are the responsibility of the Territory Manager, a partial fuel allowance is provided.
- Operating Expenses – Ram Products pays for all expenses required to operate the territory including computers, printers and operating supplies.
Training & Support
Our most successful Territory Managers have come to Ram Products from diverse backgrounds and a variety of work experiences. Some are college educated, some are not. What is required is a willingness to work and learn. The training provided by our experienced Leadership Team will equip you with everything you need to succeed.
Sales & Product Training
Our experienced Leadership Team will equip you with the product knowledge you need to begin your career as well as the necessary sales training needed to build your business, even if you haven’t been in the MRO parts industry or sales profession before.
- Hands-on Product Training – Nothing beats the one-on-one product training we provide each new Territory Manager allowing for questions, demonstrations and product application discussions.
- Sales Training – Because Ram Products’ sales & service philosophies are unique, we spend ample time discussing, teaching and equipping each Territory Manager with the tools necessary to succeed and prosper in their territory.
Enormous Product offering – as a Ram Products Territory Manager, you will have the opportunity to sell and represent an enormous selection of products to customers.
Our training doesn’t stop after the initial Home Office Training but continues throughout your career.
- Training Rides – We continue our sales and product training with ride-along support from our management team for as long as necessary to insure you are equipped to successfully manage your territory.
- Phone Support – Immediate phone support is always ready and willing to help. From product information to problem solving solutions, we are available to help.
We may be the only sales organization where our sales team actually looks forward to our sales meetings. Twice a year, we bring our team together for a time of training, education, encouragement and fellowship. Since many of our TM’s have been with us over 10 years, it’s more like a family reunion than a sales meeting.
The summer sales meeting is a special treat for our sales team. We encourage our spouses to come to the summer meetings and be a part of the weekend. It is a great time for our families to get acquainted and feel a part of the extended Ram Products Family. It’s definitely one of the benefits of being a part of the Ram Sales Team.
Keys to Success
We take pride in having the most dedicated and professional Territory Managers in the business. Many of our experienced TM’s have been with us for over 10 years, so they understand what commitment, dependability and customer service really mean. People really do make the difference. At Ram Products, we are committed to making our TM’s successful in life and in business. Do you have what it takes?
There are several important characteristics that we believe make for a successful Territory Manager.
- An independent, entrepreneurial spirit – this is as close to owning your own business as you can get without the risk or investment.
- A unique drive & determination to succeed – hidden in the heart of every business owner is a “whatever it takes” approach to his work.
- Strong relationship skills – at the end of the day, we are in the people pleasing, relationship building business.
- Results oriented – being rewarded for our efforts inspires us to perform for our customers. Earning a good living is one of the results we want to achieve.
- Enjoys challenges with a “can do” approach – The greater the challenge, the greater the reward.
Ram Products currently serves customers throughout the country with our mobile warehouses in specified territories.
- Protected Territories – each Territory Manager has a protected territory that is theirs to manage, develop & grow. You will reap the rewards of your work without fear of territory realignments or account changes.
- Unlimited Growth – all territories are large enough to allow for unlimited growth without concern for running out of potential customers.
Our customers are as diverse as American Industry itself. Our products are used in almost every business from manufacturing to transportation.
- Industry diversity – we service a wide variety of customers in many different industries such as trucking & transportation, manufacturing, plant maintenance, recreational vehicles and oilfield services.
- Customer diversity – there is no customer too large or too small to benefit from our products and mobile warehouse service. You have complete freedom to call on those customers who value your service the most.
For more information on the RAM Products Opportunity, Contact Us.