Kidzcare Pediatrics will be the first and exclusive pediatric brand with representation across the United States providing high quality comprehensive services to infants and children of each community without regard to race, color, religion, nationality and ability to pay.
Objective: Our objective is to ensure that every infant and child has access to pediatric trained health care provider within the community in next 10 years
Kidzcare Pediatrics – has established a long-standing leadership position in the pediatric market segment -serving NC communities since 2003. Currently, the organization operates eight company owned locations – the Eastern, Central, and Western North Carolina market serving communities in the Hope Mills, Fayetteville, Springlake, Sanford, Burlington, and Franklin.. With the changing healthcare environment in the United States, more and more healthcare providers are in need of support, guidance and structure on how to operate their businesses and how to manage the new healthcare marketplace.
The market is growing at an enormous rate with new issues and health-related dilemma’s facing children and families each year. Obesity, Diabetese and Hypertension are all issues that have become mainstream relevant health problems for children in the U.S. With this comes a growth marketplace for child healthcare services. According to Global Industry Analysts, Inc. “The global market for Pediatric Drugs and Vaccines is forecast to reach $85 billion by the year 2017.”
With this growth in health-related issues and focus on children’s health comes the need for a larger network of pediatricians who can deliver the required guidance and excellent healthcare services. Currently, the marketplace is made up of localized “mom and pop” offices and practices in markets across the country. The opportunity exists to create a unified brand and service platform in order to provide a consistent and efficient operating model and higher quality healthcare services to Children across the U.S.
CONCEPT AND FACILITIES REVIEW
The Kidzcare Pediatrics Franchise model will be a fixed location operating model that requires between 1800 – 4500 square feet of space to operate the business. The lower end of the range would indicate that the franchisee will be operating a business with 2 or possibly 3 doctors in the practice while the larger size operation would indicate 4-5 doctors within the practice. The higher end of the range would indicate a higher top end potential revenue business – if franchisees have the available capital and an applicable market for the model, we will recommend that they look at facilities which will allow for scaled growth with more providers onsite.
The locations are typically close to the hospital or residential community in a given market in order to pull from the hospital and to work in conjunction with the hospital services. The operation will typically be based as stand-alone unit or in a strip center location in a commercial/medical center or area.
Franchisees must have medical licensure in order to be able to own and operate a Kidzcare franchise. The model offers the tools, systems and procedures necessary to operate a profitable and efficiently operated pediatrics office.
- EMR System – through a strategic partnership with a pediatric-specific Electronic Medical Records System company, the Practice is Paperless are -, better patient flow, better record –management, efficient and effective utilization of employed resources, E prescription reduces error in prescribing and checks adverse reactions and drug to drug interaction, and an overall efficient operational organization.
- The EMR has built in intelligence as per the AAP and bright future guideline for providing both preventive and curative pediatric healthcare treatment.
- The system ahs built in vaccine forecasting and qualifies for federal E H R Incentive payments and meets the meaningful use requirements.
- The system offers processes to enable “Patient Centered Medical Home” certification
- Practice Management – the day to day operations including collections at the front desk for efficiency, centralized billing, daily efficient scheduling, smooth patient flow, and are managed by the practice management system that is required as part of the Kidzcare franchise model. Furthermore, this model is efficient to allow for the effective management of no-shows and makes accommodations for walk-ins and same day appointments.
- Accounting, billing and financial management – the operational model leverages technology and systems which franchisees can use to file and process claims electronically, and automated posting of EOB and remittance advices. The system offers effective Management of daily cash flow, – – by directly tracking money from insurance, TPA, -patients, and by utilizing – Direct deposits, check scanning, and Electronic EOB posting, .
- Patient Portal
- The system enables the provider to keep up with MOC requirement of American Board of Pediatrics
- Managed Care and Credentialing
- General Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
The Kidzcare Pediatrics franchise model is based on a proven model with years of experience successfully replicating the system in new office locations. For more information on the Kidzcare franchise model, contact us: 800-610-0292.